[meteorite-list] Ebay Warning !!!!!!!!!!

From: Dave Freeman mjwy/fossilalgae.com <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 8 02:57:00 2006

Dear Marcin;
I received three of these today, they use former eBay Id's no longer
actively registered, if you click to respond, you are directed to a
phony page that looks like an official eBay page but it actually gives
the creep your account user ID and password. They also do the "I sent
the package please tell me when you get it, or other things...all scams
and they all should be shot...in my not so humble opinion.
Good luck being very careful!