[meteorite-list] Still need 20 NWA 869

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 11:05:46 2006

>Are you kidding me Walter?

No Mike, I am not kidding you.

>I sent you the email on 26 Jan, you never
>confirmed that you wanted them,

You actually sent the initial email on January 20. I confirmed then.

The email you sent on January 26 was in response to mine asking you if they
were ready. I confirmed then as well. You told me you were sending them to
me, along with a bill. My reponse then was "thanks."

>I sent you another email yesterday.

I received no email from you yesterday.

>still no response, and today you accuse me of "dropping >the ball".

Yes, I do accuse you of "dropping the ball," particularly when we started
this transaction on January 20. I stand by what I wrote.

>Without payment,

How, can I pay you when I don't know the amount? I requested that you send
me the amount with shipping on Janury 20. You never did.

>and without even an agreement on the price

I trusted you would be fair. I still do. You never sent me an amount

>it would be stupid for me to just send them

Really? I don't think so. Besides, I never asked that you send them
without payment. On teh other hand, every single transaction I have ever
had with Blaine (and many others) has been done that way. Material and
money frequently cross paths in the mail.

In all the years I have been on the list, the countless kgs of material I
have bought, from every part of the world and most major dealers, have I
ever not paid anyone? Has anyone ever received a bad check from me? Have I
ever not paid you?

>remember, I had to sue Mr. Casper in court for the

Please don't be insulting. There is no need.

>I think you are demanding a little much here

What, exactly, am I demanding?
Seriously, what I am demanding???

>especially considering that
>over two weeks, you never answered me.

Wrong, Mike. You have it reversed.

>Perhaps you can tell me why you don't answer your >emails.

What emails?

I stand by what I wrote.

-Walter