[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending - Outstanding Specimens- Check it Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 6 12:43:28 2006

Dear List Members,

I have 32 outstanding auctions ending in a few hours. I concentrated on
rarity and size this week so you will find these to be of the greatest
interest. You may want to take the time to check these out because there are
a few pieces worth over a $1,000.00 started at just 99 cents and that are
still bargain priced. There will be some happy bidders this afternoon:

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

Don't forget Valentines Day. Give her a piece of the moon with one of these
awesome pendants started at just 99 cents, still bargain priced below my
costs:

NWA 482 moon dust contained in a Sterling Silver and Pyrex pendant:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600928428
NWA 482 moon dust contained in a 14K gold and Pyrex pendant:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600929424

Largest Campo graphite nodule I have to offer, started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600923336

Very last piece of Official NWA1110 Martian meteorite we have left to offer
and it is a somewhat large specimen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600932044

Beautiful .502 gram part slice of the rare Martian meteorite NWA 1195
started at just 99 cents and currently bid to about 1/6th of the price it
normally sells for. We have very few large pieces like this in inventory
left to offer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600932970

NWA 2737 Martian CHASSIGNITE Meteorite .120g. Largest piece ever offered on
ebay, started at just 99 cents. It is currently bid up to a fraction of the
price you will find elsewhere, good luck on this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600938363

THIN SECTION of NWA 3151 Ultra Rare/True Brachinite started at less than
half of retail. Huge surface area, professionally done:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600948767

And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock