[meteorite-list] Trojan Asteroid Patroclus: Comet in Disguise?

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 2 04:20:05 2006

PowerPoint? whischhhhouuuuwww, that sounds like real work. Maybe Ron could
snazz it up with a nice applet figuring out the periodicity of the center of
mass and showing the its orbital cycle vs. impulse requirements in a moving
double bipolar frame of reference? Then we could goof off for most of the rest
of it and no one else might notice...
Saludos, Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 02/02/2006 2:29:42 AM Mexico Standard Time, Sterling
W. escribe:

<< Asunto: Re: [meteorite-list] Trojan Asteroid Patroclus: Comet in
Disguise?
 Fecha: 02/02/2006 2:29:42 AM Mexico Standard Time