[meteorite-list] Test TEST

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:04:24 EST

In a message dated 12/28/2006 5:42:46 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
marcin at polandmet.com writes:
hmm then there is no emails on the list ?

then tell me please exact date when start meteorite part of Tucson fair.
Where most dealers stay ? At Suite Inn hotel ?

Hello Marcin and members,

The Tucson Show lasts 2 weeks, from January 27 to February 10. Some dealers
stay for the whole 2 weeks, others only 10 days or less. Most meteorite
dealers are in the InnSuites, but not all.

Unless the weather is a problem, I am planning on being in Tucson from
January 26 to February 6. I will be in the InnSuites, room 230.

For more details, and listings go to _www.MZexpos.com_
(http://www.MZexpos.com)
I hope this helps.

Anne M. Black