[meteorite-list] Large fireball over Arizona last night!

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:35:22 -0800

Hello list and Michael,

you better not be so lucky to have a new find just before the year ends!
Just teasing!

But could you imagine that being the case?
We all could celebrate New Year's together and having the greatest
celebration ever finding meteorites while drinking champagne!!!

Hope to hear more about this!! :-)

With best regards,
Moni