[meteorite-list] Ad: 41 samples of 33 different meteorites for sale

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:29:30 +0100

Dear list,

Part of my meteorite collection is for sale and can be found in the
following link:
http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/sale.htm
(5183g total; 41 samples of 33 different meteorites; 19 different Falls)

Before going to ebay, I want to give you all a chance (and save me some
work) by offering it for sale to this list.
Be reassured, this will be the last time you will see them offered by me on
this list.

If interested, please make me an - off list - offer.
I will wait two days and sell to the highest reasonable offer. Buyer pays
actual mailing costs.
Paypal only (as I don't have experience with other means).

Thanks,
Rob Lenssen
The Netherlands