[meteorite-list] Thanks Chladni's Heirs

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 19:49:33 +0100 (MET)

Hi Phil, Hi Jan, Hi List,

So our voice Martin is already in holyday, you will have to take pot-luck
with me.

We have to say thank you to all List members who take part at the name
finding process for the relative new but already legendary Chladni Cases.

Yes, Chladni Case is the name we choose between over 100 proposals, we
wanted to keep it A.S.S.(Absolute Stupid Simple).

Marry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you, yes I mean all, no
exceptions, seems I have my good day today.

Best Regards
Andi
from Chladni's Heirs

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----