[meteorite-list] Attention All

From: Dana L. Hawn <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:44:01 -0800 (PST)

With Christmas upon us, I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas on the list. I also wanted to say thank you to all of you for the wealth of knowledge you have shared upon the list this year, because of your contribution of information I am just a little more wiser this year than I was last year about my hobby. I am truly grateful to those of you who take meteorites seriously and aren't running scams. I am also very grateful to a couple of you on here who saved me from being conned by someone and intervened to prevent it from happening. I will never forget your kindness when I began collecting.

  Merry Christmas Everyone!

  Sincerely, Dana Hawn

http://mail.yahoo.com