[meteorite-list] Weird pic...Apollo 14

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:48:49 -0800 (PST)

I believe that this is a seismometer package--pretty
sure by the grid in the background. The silver package
on the left was a plutonium based(?) thermocouple
powersupply(complete with an insulating blanket). I
believe I read that the experiment is still
transmitting.

The streak ...well any Star Trek Fan( aka Trekie)
knows that signature-- it is the Enterprise D jumping
into Warp. Actually looks like a emulsion flaw else a
light leak pre developing/processing. Really not sure
except it wasn't in the original scene.

Hummm isn't that a lunar meteorite in the foreground?
Nagh...just a common moon rock...never mind.

Elton