[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:11:39 -0500

Greg,

I fully understand where you're coming from, I simply believe that
unless there is a significant calling for a People's Choice recipient,
then there shouldn't HAVE to be one that year. I would say a significant
number (not majority) would constitute a specific percentage, which
would best be determined by the Harvey Boys. Personally I think it would
be appropriate to make it at least 20 votes or 20%, whichever is smaller :)

David