[meteorite-list] merry christmas and other items

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:24:10 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list from rainy chicago.I sincerely want
to wish everyone on this list a healthy and safe Merry
Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.I hope
the coming year is a better blessing to you than the
last.I also want to put in my 2 cents in for Bernd
Pauli as a YES for the harvey awards.He has been a
real boon to even me on the list.I have never missed
one of his emails.He is one of the most influential
members on this list.If several members want to pitch
in to bring bernd to tucson,count me in as helping
out.If he does come,I alas,will not be there next
year.It will be my loss.After tomorrow,I will be out
till the 2nd of Jan.So again Happy Holidays to all,and
I hope you all have what happened to me on
03/26/2003.A meteorite fell in my neck of the woods.

Merry Christmas,Steve Arnold,Chicago,USA!!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!