[meteorite-list] Matteo and his hipocritical prices.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:54:36 -0800 (PST)

Matteo, your words are there, I have done nothing
other than call attention to your hipocracy. You
refuse to answer as to why you called me a thief and
said that Park Forest was only worth $7.50 gram or o,
now you seem to think it is worth $48.00 gram.
I used your own words against you, and you call me an
idiot?
Is this the best Italy can produce?
Mike Farmer
--- M come Meteorite Meteorites