[meteorite-list] Colorado weather - Conclusion

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:01:07 -0500

WOW, Anne, thanks for sharing the pictures.
I literally have never seen so much snow.
When I was in grad school in Athens, Georgia around 1986 or 1987 we had a
"snowstorm" which dumped around three inches on the town. The whole town
was paralyzed. Most roads were impassable, cars were stuck at the bottom of
hills, news reports were filled with panicked residents who were "snowed in"
and worried about getting food, etc.

I think most of it melted the next day. Maybe two days.

I guess Einstein was right. Everything is relative.
Glad to hear you are safe. Stay warm.

-Walter Branch