[meteorite-list] steve arnold/Steve Arnold - There're two of you? I apologize.

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:33:55 -0800 (PST)

Dave, Steve(s), and list,
My ordinary interests, coupled with a shortage of time during regular semesters, limit the threads I read and contribute to (detract from?) - winter break gives me time to participate. Chicago Steve seems to write more frequently than Brenham Steve, and Steve Arnold of Brenham fame has been quiet through this, so, without making a content-based distinction, I prematurely wrote. Steve Arnold with capitals hopefully didn't find this insulting, but of course I can't deny that I associated the dealer in one with the quirks in another - so I guess this should be aimed at both Steves, and not a self-contradictory composite. Maybe seeing the Travel Channel sequence will ingrain a different picture of the man. I'll pay attention in the future before I shoot off my fingers (wait - that doesn't work - or it replaces the cliche "put my foot in my mouth").
-Thaddeus

Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman at fascination.com> wrote: The CHICAGO Ssteevveee is an idiot and I am very surprised that an academian as your vocabulary points you out to be
 would be so duped to as not to see this outright.
 I also think your elementary mistake of confusing the two persons shows your real level of list involvement. The list archives would be your friend if you took the time to read them.
 Dave F.

 Thaddeus Besedin wrote:

List,
  I apologize for confusing the two Steves, but I mean what I write.
  Could the lack of capitalization be an attempt to show this distinction? Or, is "Chicago" enough?

http://mail.yahoo.com