[meteorite-list] Colorado weather - Conclusion

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:19:45 EST

Hello again,

Here a few more pictures of Denver. As you can see the sun re-appeared late
this afternoon. It is supposed to melt some tomorrow but there is another
storm headed our way and we are supposed to get just a few more inches Friday
night.
On the bright side the airport is supposed to re-open by noon tomorrow, they
got 3 feet of snow there, with snow drifts up to 5 feet. I am so glad I
don't have to go there.
And I am nice warm and cozy at home, but my neighbor is still shoveling, he
wants to be able to get his car out of the garage tomorrow morning to go to
work. Retirement has obvious advantages. :-)

 _http://www.impactika.com/dec06-10.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/dec06-1.jpg)
_http://www.impactika.com/dec06-14.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/dec06-14.jpg)