[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:29:22 -0800 (PST)

I wholeheartedly agree with Mark. My vote is for Bernd.

  Dave

MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector at msn.com> wrote:
  Hello Everybody,

As the time is getting close, perhaps now we should think about the
tradition started last year (is that an oxymoran or what?) at the Birthday
Bash, with the 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award.

White it is preferred that winners attend the 2007 Tucson show, where the
treasured awards are given away by Geoff Notkin and Steve "Brenham" Arnold,
an exception was made last year. Due to Bernd years of contributions, I
would humbly like to nominate list contributor Bernd Pauli for the 2007
People's Choice Harvey Award Nominee.

>From helping me and others off-list, to providing short references, for your
own general meteorite observations, or sharing those such as Buchwald
comments, answering questions and the general sharing of information. And
interesting to note, in my 5-6 years as a list member, I can not remember
one AD by you...surely there is one in those archives....somewhere...:^)

A true collector, an honest man and a valued friend of many...I imagine I
can speak for most of the list Bernd when I say "Thank You!" to you and your
wife. (Perhaps more so the later or we would never have Bernd in our e-mail
boxes). You are model for the list and we do appreciate your efforts.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Kansas Meteorite Society, Founder/Board Member
International Meteorite Collectors Association, Co-Founder (Round 2)/Board
Member/Treasure
Wichita Gem and Mineral Society Member

http://mail.yahoo.com