[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:11:37 -0500

Hi Mark and all,

Bernd is everything you say he is and much, much more and a very worthy
nominee. We should all model ourselves after this outstanding
contributor to the list as well as his kind behavior. He is truly a gift
to us all!

--AL Mitterling

MARK BOSTICK wrote:

A true collector, an honest man and a valued friend of many...I imagine I
can speak for most of the list Bernd when I say "Thank You!" to you and
your
wife. (Perhaps more so the later or we would never have Bernd in our e-mail
boxes). You are model for the list and we do appreciate your efforts.