[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:20:37 +0100

Hi Mark, Zelimir and all List Members,

There is definitely no better choice than Bernd and I hope that the fact it was "public" instead of "private" won't be a problem. Definitely Bernd deserves this nomination more than any other member of this List.
Have a nice evening and 'oeuf de course' an excellent X-Mas & New Year!
Best wishes,

Frederic