[meteorite-list] Matteo and his hipocritical prices.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:16:46 -0800 (PST)

Matteo in Italy, our favorite Italian scam artist, is
now selling Park forest at a whopping $48.00 per gram!
This after the pile of crap he gave me and others
about the price during the fall in 2003. I found this
on eBay today and am highly amused (to put it in a
nice way) after the many emails full of his spew about
the max value and how I was ripping people off by
selling Park Forest around ~$10-20 gram during the
fall.
http://cgi.ebay.com/W0QQitemZ260066014372
WOW, I guess you owe us all an apology Matteo, it
seems that I was actually doing the people a great
favor, since you are now selling at over 4 times the
price, I gave them a great investment.
When the next fall occurs (like Moss no less) I fully
expect the same barrage of hate-filled garbage from
the loser who has never found a fresh fall (except
several that fell in his friend's backyard and on the
local beaches).
Just a little reminder that this guy is to full of
crap it isn't even funny.

:meteorite-list] Opsss...Park Forest is go to
$7.25/gr.
M come Meteorite Meteorites
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:48:48 +0000

Hello all

How had I expected time does, the price of the Park
Forest is itself stabilized... after the $16/gr. then
the $10/gr. now arrived at $7.25/gr. Besides I have
information a PF of 245 gr. was sold for $1.50/gr.
from an inhabitant of the place to a collector.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188285311&category=3239&rd=1
regards
Matteo:

And another email:
RE: [meteorite-list] Opsss...Park Forest is go to
$7.25/gr.
M come Meteorite Meteorites
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:59:43 +0000

yes but if you see is all not sold...now people want
for low price the PF....ended the time of the
$40-80-120/gr. I have persons sale PF for max $16/gr.
now, not over.....and others go direct in PF and buy a
245 gr. piece for $1.5/gr. another thanks to the
persons put on ebay material buy normaly for high
prices and now go ruined!

Matteo:

AND Yet another Damning email from Matteo:
Re: [meteorite-list] Park Forest meteorite debacle -
whats a fairprice?
Tim Heitz
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 04:21:09 -0800

That is 7 times what they paid for it, your saying
thats a fair price.

Tim Heitz

M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:

Crazy, over the price of a historical fall.....for me
a price of $7/gr. max. is ok. No over. If is fall many
kilos is another question.
regards
Matteo