[meteorite-list] AD: WEBSITE UPDATE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:29:32 -0800 (PST)

I havent been having many sales lately but hope to get
more active again soon and get my website updated
regularly again. I just put this little sale together.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/msale1.html
This will go on my website shortly but 20% off for
anything of interest for the next two days.
Many meteorites on this website are cut. I suspect
that I will be cutting more meteorites in the future
rather than just dumping them cheap unchecked like I
usually do because of the much harder time I have
buying meteorites nowadays given the much lower amount
available in morocco. Will probably have more time to
go over them in th efuture.
Its pretty late here now so if I get orders overnight
will take them in time order
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com