[meteorite-list] On TV Tonight! "Cash & Treasures"Meteorite Episode

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:06:21 +0100

I'd like much to participate with a congratulation, but - we poor old
Europeans, you know: no way to getting it on our screens ... We do have nice
television sets, we do receive via satellite, we (normally) use to pay for
it, we're close to Christmas, but we don't have this film :-(

Quite untreasured - Matthias