[meteorite-list] On TV Tonight! "Cash & Treasures" Meteorite Episode

From: Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:03:02 -0500

Two thumbs up. Good job, guys.

Dave
----- Original Message -----
From: "Notkin" <geoking at notkin.net>
To: "Meteorite List" <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:06 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] On TV Tonight! "Cash & Treasures" Meteorite
Episode

Dear Listees:

Greetings all from Tucson, the land of eternal sunshine.

A reminder that tonight, viewers in North America can see the world
premiere of the "Cash and Treasures" meteorite hunters episode on the
Travel Channel and Travel Channel Pacific.

Your fellow Meteorite List members Steve Arnold #1, Mike Miller, Sonny
Clary, Ruben Garcia and myself (and friend Keith Jenkerson) all showed
up for filming and we didn't break any cameras!

The show is 30 minutes in length. We haven't seen it yet, but it should
run something like this: In the first segment Sonny, Mike, Ruben, Keith
and myself pound the rugged slopes of Glorieta Mountain, and then I go
on to Brenham, Kansas to look for another buried monster with Steve.

Here's the latest on show times:

Eastern and Central USA - The Travel Channel:

Dec. 19, 2006 10:30 pm EASTERN TIME
Dec. 20, 2006 1:30 am EASTERN TIME (3 hours after first broadcast)
Dec. 23, 2006 4:30 pm EASTERN TIME

Western USA - Travel Channel Pacific (TRAVP):

Dec. 19, 2006 11:30 pm PACIFIC TIME
Dec. 20, 2006 2:30 am PACIFIC TIME
Dec. 23, 2006 5:30 pm PACIFIC TIME
Dec. 26, 2006 7:00 pm PACIFIC TIME

Check your local listings! Air times may vary. Please note: The show is
made up of two half-hour episodes. Ours is the second episode, so if
you tune in early, you'll still be seeing "Cash & Treasures" but it'll
be our warm-up act. Listed show times are for OUR episode.

For more detailed info, and an exclusive behind-the-scenes "Making of
the Meteorite Hunters Episode," please see:

http://www.aerolite.org/cash-and-treasures.htm

Regards to all,

Geoff N.

Aerolite Meteorites
P.O. Box 36652
Tucson, Arizona 85740

www.aerolite.org

Official supplier of Steve Arnold Brenham meteorites
http://www.aerolite.org/brenham-irons.htm