[meteorite-list] Fw: NWA CV3's & Dark Inclusions

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:17:19 +0100

 Hi Jeff and All

I know that Bertrand Devouard has been working for some time already on the dark inclusions that are abondantly present in Tanezrouft 057, our C4 that was found in Algeria in 2002.
I already displayed some information about it within my website, at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/Tnz057-MEB/MEB-page_1-cadres.htm
See the one before the last BSE picture at the bottom of the page and a short description of the composition of this DI.
Best regards,

Frederic