[meteorite-list] Chinese scientists or experts on meteorite

From: Email from Chinaren76 <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:05:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi list,

I'm a beginner in collecting meteorites. Among
meteorites i bought, some are genuine, but more are
fake, i guess. So, i think the most urgent thing for
me now is to find one expert on meteorite for him to
teach me identifying the fakes. Does anyone here know
one expert who lives in beijing, china? If you know,
plz recommend me one off list. Many thanks.

Merry Christmas to All

Miss Ma
Beijing, China