[meteorite-list] apology

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:57:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello list.I sincerely want to apoligize to the met
list and the IMCA for getting them involved in a
really silly dispute.I was totally wrong concerning
the validity of the sikote-alin that I had traded for
with tomas jakubowski.He is a member in good standing
with the IMCA,and because of my past deeds,I am not.I
hope that there will be no hard feelings with tomas
and myself.I just felt something was wrong,but like
everything else,I did not go thru the correct
channels.Next time I will not involve the metlist at
all.I again am sincerely sorry.I really want to start
making amends to all on the list that have had bad
dealings with me.I again am truly sorry.There is a new
year coming and I really want to start gaining the
respect of people of whom I know and would like to
know on this list.There are alot of great people on
this list.Why I went south I will never know.I guess
it was just my ignorance and the almighty dollar
getting to me.I really want to start over,as they say
and begin anew.I hope somewhere in peoples hearts I
can be an allie and not a foe.Again sorry to tomas and
all involved in this mes I created.Also a great way to
go to jim strope for helping me in this mess.

steve arnold,chicago,usa..

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!