[meteorite-list] good faith trade

From: KHe1144783 at aol.com <KHe1144783_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:33:50 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2006 2:47:02 PM Central Standard Time,
geoking at notkin.net writes:

I have had extensive dealings with Mr. Jakubowski. He is a geologist,
an IMCA member, and very knowledgeable about meteorites. We have
ourselves made some significant trades. I also sponsored Tomasz for
IMCA membership. I don't for a minute believe he would engage in any
kind of shady trade.

I also think it's in very poor taste to intimate in public that a List
member was involved in something questionable without providing proof.
That sort of thing can damage someone's reputation, and has an odd way
of leading to lawsuits.

Further if this is "and [SIC] IMCA issue" take it up with the IMCA.
This is not the IMCA list. There's a proper way to handle things, and
this isn't it.

Good call Geoff !!! Mental wanderings should not be tossed on the pages of
this list randomly for the purpose of provoking ire by others unless there is
legitimate fraud suspected. This is not a drama forum. Go to
_www.meteoriterealityshowBS.com_ (http://www.meteoriterealityshowBS.com) to vent feelings of
suspicion. Drama is interesting but does not make one interesting. Kris Henkel