[meteorite-list] [AD] Steve's Brenham Slices -- At Last!

From: jbaxter112 at pol.net <jbaxter112_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:13:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello Geoff et al.,

I bought a slice of Brenham from Steve at Tucson last year. At the time I
was a little concerned, as I am sure some list members may be, about
Brenham's reputation for instability. The etch on this meteorite is so
beautiful and intricate I couldn't resist buying the slice and I'm very
happy to report that it has been rock stable-not a hint of rust in the
year that I have owned it. I've been very happy with it.

Cheers,
Jim Baxter