[meteorite-list] Santa Vitoria do Palmar - my Christmas Meteorite

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:46:41 EST

Thank you very much Bernd.

I am glad the tumor was benign, we do need you around here.
And I am glad Santa Vitoria and I were able to help.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season to everybody.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 12/16/2006 2:59:07 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,