[meteorite-list] FW: BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR. Over 100 Auctions ENDING TODAY & All During The Week... Prices Low/Items Are Really Going Fast!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:41:31 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:41 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR. Over 100 Auctions ENDING TODAY & All
During The Week... Prices Low/Items Are Really Going Fast!

Hello Everyone,

This is my biggest and most discounted SALE of the year! Over 100 Auctions
ending today and throughout the week. I will be gone part of the week, so I
will not be able to give you a heads up at the last minute
so get your bids
in early. Great items and you really will want to check them out. I will
combine shipping on all items. There are also new items in my ebay store,
with over 500 meteorites to choose from!

SEE ALL Auctions at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

OR

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsu
bZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

ENDING TODAY!

A 20.3 gram Rumuritiite slice
.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewitem&item=200056691760

A beautiful 1332 gram Large GAO Stone

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200056698405

Rare Fall from India
 FUTTEHPUR!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200056698411

RARE Witnessed fall from INDIANA, Called HAMLET!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200056698417

Check out this Lahoma, Oklahoma Endcut and other? Lahoma specimens, with
reduced prices for the Holidays!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200056699852

MAIN MASS of a Rare H7 Chondrite!? 208 grams!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200056713948

ENDING SOON!

A thin and large slice of NWA 482, Lunar
 at only $2.25 !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewitem&item=200056694145

NWA 2378 (Fairly New), H3.5, Large slice, weighs 89.61 grams!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200056714838

Super RARE and Beautiful slice of GUJBA, 5 gram, with amazing inclusions.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200058214921

A 33 gram slice of TAFASSASSET, Super Rare and the only one of its kind,
Carbonaceous Chondrite, CR Anomolous!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200058219250

PLUS, Many other great items to choose from.? ALSO, if you see something in
my ebay store that you like, but the price is scary, this week I am open to
some wheeling and dealing. I just might accept your $$offer or trade. You
never know unless you try!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MUCH PEACE!!!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham