[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters "Cash & Treasures" TV Show

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:56:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
Geoff and Steve are both far too modest to say, but
without them there really wouldn't have been a
meteorite episode. Aside from the fact that Steve
Arnold is very popular right now, both Geoff and Steve
were very good on camera. While some of us (mostly me)
were nervously stuttering and tripping over our own
words, Geoff was providing interesting dialog. I was
very impressed at how flawlessly he handled his
co-hosting duties.

Ruben

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona