[meteorite-list] Incorrect Day for "Cash and Treasures" Show

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:14:58 -0700

Dear Listees:

One of my friends kindly pointed out that the air date for our
meteorite hunting show is TUESDAY December, 19, not Thursday. Sorry
about that! Don't want you tuning in on the wrong day and watching some
scary show about bounty hunters or anything. : )

I'll post a reminder next week.

The Mel Fisher episode is tonight, Dec. 12.

I gather the series is going to be released on DVD, so hopefully we can
get copies to our overseas friends who would like to see it.

Regards,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org