[meteorite-list] NWA 2965, Peekskill, etc.etc. ad

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:37:38 -0600

Hello List members
I rarely get on the list now I have Comcast and miss most listings .
Merry Christmas to all !!

First I have a Large selection of NWA2965 EL6/7 material
Many complete specimens from a few grams to a few hundred grams .
>From beautiful partially crusted complete specimens to low grade material
If you are interested in a fine specimen before the price goes up please
contact me off the list and I can supply your wishes !!!

Check my website out and make an offer on anything you find .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/ Please Email me off the list .

Peekskill 2.6g cut crusted fragment
After a fireball and loud noise a stone fell on Michelle Knapp's car
parked before her house at 207 Wells street, Peekskill. A stone of
12,370 g and about 200 g in fragments were recovered

NWA 6163 very thin part slice 1.004g
Ultra-Rare Lunar Feldspathic Granulite Meteorite

Dalgranga 43.1g endcut
Very rare Mesosiderite Fresh material not oxidized !!

Cumberland Falls 5.2g thin partslice
Rare Aubrite

Sahara 99555 3.5g end cut
Angrite Beautiful specimen