[meteorite-list] AD - Ending Ureilites, Diogenite, EL3, Pallasite, NWA 869, and more...

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:53:54 -0500

Dear List Members,

In my on-going attempt to make room to prepare some of my latest goodies
acquired this year, I have been offering a variety of rare, ordinary and
bulk items on eBay under my seller name, NaturesVault.

Ending later today and tomorrow are wholesale-priced classified Ureilites (a
few types), Polymict Diogenite Breccia (NWA 4473), NWA 869 Individuals and
1-kilo lots, regular Weekly offerings and lots of Unclassified Saharans,
among other specimens at below my actual costs.

Here is a partial list of the 219 items available that are ending today and
tomorrow:

NWA 4225 ORIENTED Graphite Olivine-Rich Ureilite 1581 grams (Complete mass)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057710722&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 4471 Graphite-Bearing Ureilite 851 grams (Complete mass)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057711507&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 4474 ORIENTED Ureilite 2341 grams (Complete mass)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057712705&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 482 1.292 gram Beautiful Slice (Almost out!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057713045&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 2999 Agrite 6.104 gram (Largest I Have Available and I am almost out of
stock)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057721742&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 3171 Martian Slice (Almost out)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057725681&rd=1&rd=1
NEW LUNAR - NWA 4472 1.158 gram Complete Slice (Only 4 slices Available!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180057726444&rd=1&rd=1

In addition to the above, I have several of the following to choose from:
NWA 2828 EL3 Fossil meteorite slices and individuals.
NWA 4473 Polymict Diogenite Breccia slices and individuals (Looks Lunar!).
NWA 4482 Pallasite
NWA 869 1-kilo lots and individuals
Unclassified individuals and 1-kilo lots

To see these and all that I have available for "Holiday Shopping", click on
one of the above links and then click on "View seller's other items". That,
or go to eBay and search for items by seller, NaturesVault.

Happy Holidays!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe