[meteorite-list] possible leonid meteorite

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:46:58 -0500

The dog ate it
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Freeman mjwy
  To: sdunklee72520 at yahoo.com
  Cc: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 8:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] possible leonid meteorite

  I am not convinced yet.....any pictures in the "as found" condition or with ANY fusion crust?????????
  Dave F.

  Steve Dunklee wrote:

Yahoo! Photos
<http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=sdunklee72520&aid=576460762359134600&pid=&wtok=54pjM5KC_Q9KTC8Qk_hREw--&ts=1165172077&.src=ph>

Steve Dunklee has invited you to view 2 photos on Yahoo! Photos.
Photo
<http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=sdunklee72520&aid=576460762359134600&pid=&wtok=54pjM5KC_Q9KTC8Qk_hREw--&ts=1165172077&.src=ph>

View Photos
<http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=sdunklee72520&aid=576460762359134600&pid=&wtok=54pjM5KC_Q9KTC8Qk_hREw--&ts=1165172077&.src=ph>

On nov 18 at 11:15 pm Rebecca moore of Spring mill Arkansas was returning home
from work when she observed a lime greem meteorite fall and explode as a bolide
directly in front of her. She was at the top of a hill facing northwest next to
a bluff that limits a view of the sky to a few degrees. At the same time Gary
Sudol of Mt Pleasant arkansas ras removing his briefcase from his car two miles
south of
Rebecca and facing nearly north and observed the same fall saying it looked as
if it fell right behind the hill behind the office. This narrowed rhe search
area to around two miles away covering an area of around 2000 square feet. This
morning being the first time I could search in daylight I recovered several
small stones which test positive for nickel and stick to a magnet. The largest
weighs 26 grams and is in the photos
Best regards
Steve

If you can't see the button above, use this link:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=sdunklee72520&aid=576460762359134600&pid=&wtok=54pjM5KC_Q9KTC8Qk_hREw--&ts=1165172077&.src=ph
<http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=sdunklee72520&aid=576460762359134600&pid=&wtok=54pjM5KC_Q9KTC8Qk_hREw--&ts=1165172077&.src=ph>

Note: This email invitation will expire after 90 days.