[meteorite-list] nicest looking NWA i have ever seen

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:57:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.Even to the ones who like to send me
unprofessional private emails.The nicest nwa I have
ever had the pleasure to have been put into my
collection,NWA 1685 came into my collection today.A
197 gram individual from roman jirasek.The
thumbprinting and the small contraction cracks,and the
best for last,the great looking black fusion
crust.This is one that will go down as one of the best
looking nwa to ever come out of northwest africa.I
really recommend you all hold onto this one.Thanks
again to roman for making this one,which I have always loved,possible.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!