[meteorite-list] EL's, Collections, etc.

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 00:35:35 -0500

Hi Mark, List,

Mark, excellent links to some great abstracts. I will spend some time this
weekend going over them. There is one more out there that is part of an
abstract but I have not announced yet. We are waiting for the terrestrial
age (not same as NWA 2828 and pairings). We hope sometime soon and chomping
at the bit...

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe