[meteorite-list] EL's, Collections, etc.

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:52:25 -0500

Hi Stan and EL enthusiasts,

This is truly a weird meteorite (NWA 2828 and related enstatites). It seems
to defy all logic making it one of the most interesting ones I have had the
privilege to encounter. I supplied the latest scientific abstract which
describes the weathering effects to some point so that is the best I can do.
I am simply a middle man bringing these rarities to the collecting community
by way of the nomads and through the scientists. I can truly say that, (if I
had grand kids), I would have one hell of a story to tell later on in life!

Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting!!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe