[meteorite-list] Essexite Gabbro - Not Mars Meteorite

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:15:34 -0500

Thanks to all who have given me such undeserved plaudits regarding this essexite gabbro's
ID chase. It was fun and I learned a lot along the way. It is too bad the owner will
not acknowlege the truth, but that is his personal decision and doesn't dampen my feeling
of discovery a single iota.

The critical nature of this list is exactly what it needs in my opinion. Without it we
would simply be 'yes-men', and who wants that? I learn every time I open a post to the
list and am proud to be among such illustrious company.

Now, if I could only find a meteorite...

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com