[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:01:00 EST

Good grief!

Where do you all house such huge collections? or collections of collections,
in some cases? Or do you have a warehouse in your backyards???

I limit myself to minerals, but I have 500-600 specimens and they are all
over the house. And I agree with Anita, I love fluorite, such great colors! I
have about 200 of them. And yes, Tracy, I do have a couple specimens of sphene.

And, well, I also have a couple thousand books, mostly archaeology and
history, and lots of maps.

And about 50 small cats carved in all kinds of minerals, and bought all over
the place. One of my latest acquisitions was an amber-cat. Does that count
as a collection too?

Goodnight.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com