[meteorite-list] (AD) tenham forsale

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 31 21:32:46 2006

Hello list.I have a 82.8 gram complete stone of TENHAM,AUSTRALIA.It is 99%
fusion crusted.It also comes with an unusal meteorite lable.It is from the
HANS FRANGER JR. meteorite collection.You do not see alot of tenhams in
this pristine condition.I am asking $400 for it.Please no trades.Paypal
only.Pictures upon request.I will be out of town for 3 days,but please
continue to send emails and I will get back to them on sunday.I hope
everyone has a great and safe labor day weekend.

steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

  Illinois meteorites,since 1999!