[meteorite-list] AD: Rare meteorites- Reverse Auction

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 30 13:53:28 2006

Hello List,
I have a few rare meteorites for sale (several specimens of all sizes)
and I thought it would be fun to run a reverse auction like Steve
Arnold, Arkansas used to do. How it will work is you will email me for
the list of specimens. It will have the prices, which are near
wholesale, that we will begin with and anything that does not sell will
be lowered after several hours. I will continue to lower the prices
until I reach a point where I feel it is just too low. This is for fun
and a nice alternative to eBay. If you have any questions please feel
free to contact me.

Let the Auction Begin,
Jason Phillips
Rocks From Heaven