[meteorite-list] No Service - OT - Solution

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 12:18:06 2006

You will need to go into your account with Meteoritecentral.com and turn off
the disable sending mail due to bounces. If you scroll down in the settings
you will find a column of options. It will be the option at the top of this
column. Simply click on enable, scroll down to the bottom and then save the
new setting.

Take Care,

Adam