[meteorite-list] ebay auction percentage

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 11:31:33 2006

Ok davy,I think it would be a great thread to start.Overall I have a 98.8% selling record.1359 sales are a positive,1 sale is a neutral,and 4 are negative.I have never sold anything that is fraudulent.I have only sold real meteorites.I do admit sometimes my typing is in error.I also admit I have misinterpreted weight on some of my auctions,but I have usually rectified them.I think that 98.8 % is dam good.I rectified the mistake today after I was let known of my error.But to contiuously bark at me about being a person who is going to bring down this great hobbie is the most stupid thing I have ever heard of.There alot of people who know me and that I stand for only the good of the hobbie.I will continue to stand for what is right, and I will not be bullied by some moralistic people who do not like me.Lets here about others feedback.

  steve arnold,chicago

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

  Illinois meteorites,since 1999!