[meteorite-list] No Service - OT - Solution

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 04:03:48 2006

Dear List,

Apparently several List members are experiencing the same problem or have
experienced it. I need to thank Bob C. who provided the solution, thanks to
Bob C.! Here is the fix he provided:

"I was having the same problem until I went into my list settings and found
out my mail was automatically disabled due to numerous bounces for which I
had no idea why that was happening. I enabled it manually and have had no
problems since."

I found my to be disabled, as well.

Hope this helps others out and is not only related to Comcast who was no
help at all. I am sure all of you have gone through the "for further
assistance", "type 1" and "please hold, a representative will help you in
about 2 hours" before.

Take Care,

Adam