[meteorite-list] An open message to all list members

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 00:07:09 2006

I stand corrected. I think that all non members must have a very good
individual reason for not joining or supporting the IMCA. I am sure
this would be fascinating to learn about. Maybe all NEW collectors
before buying could ask 1. are you an IMCA member, and 2. if not a
member why not? Ebay has a feed back system, we all view that.....
The IMCA is not a perfect organization, the feed back would be a
wonderful topic for a new thread which would be quite timely since the
elections are coming along soon.
Dave Freeman
IMCA #3864