[meteorite-list] AD: NEW Vestan Type meteorite for sale NWA 2968

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 20:50:07 2006

Dear List,

  The new Vestan Dunite NWA 2968 is now available.
This is the first of its kind to be discovered,
described and offered for sale. If anyone on this
MetList is interested, before this material is all
traded or sold to the general meteorite collecting
public, please contact me off-list. There is not much
of this rare material available. Orders will be
filled on a first-come-first-served basis; no material
will be cut or broken because it is so rare (much
rarer than Lunars and Martians).
  Dr. Ted Bunch has an excellent description with
photographs of NWA 2968 as does David Weir; so please
do a Google search and read if you wish. I do not
have their permission to post their Web Links so I
will not.
  Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo