[meteorite-list] what is this, really

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 12:00:41 2006

It superficially looks like Dhofar 1085 but the
"anorthosite clasts" don't have the same texture, even
at the relatively low resolution of the pic.

I don't know who's selling it and I'd want a whole lot
more info before I was even remotely convinced that
it's the real thing.

I've seen a few pics almost identical to this in
"meteorwrong" lists. I forget what they said it
actually was.

Rob McC

http://cgi.ebay.com/lunar-meteorite-impact-melt-anorthosite_W0QQitemZ260023884135QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem