[meteorite-list] COMET member in Denver Post

From: Dan Wray <dwray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 23 10:31:46 2006

One of our own has been featured today in the Denver Post. Look in the
Denver and the West section B page 2, or go to:
http://www.denverpost.com/ranger/ci_4222465. Larry Johnson, a COMET member,
is profiled by the "Rocky Mountain Ranger", Rick Tosches. The interview
evidently took place at the Lake George Gem and Mineral Show. That is why
he was not at our Sunday meeting where we made plans for the upcoming Denver
Gem and Mineral Show, September 13-17. We will have our meteorite auction
on Friday night during the show at our regular spot, Fred Olson's warehouse.
Anne Black is accepting items for the auction. Our Saturday night dinner
for all meteorite folks will again be held at La Loma Restaurant. Hope to
see you at the show and our events.

Congrats Larry on the article.

Dan Wray