[meteorite-list] Meteorites????

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 22 21:43:38 2006

I have to agree with Chris, Michael.
And he just saved you the cost of sending any of these to a lab for
confirmation. Unfortunately for me, I was unaware of the extertise available
on this list, so I spent time, effort and money sending rocks like these to
a lab. Lots of terrestrial rocks ARE attracted to a magnet.
None of these look anything like stoney meteorites. Sorry
Jerry Flaherty